WMF 8000S THE PERFECT SUPERAUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINE FOR 500 COFFEES PER DAY
The 8000S is a high volume super automatic coffee machine, which produces real espresso based specialty coffee beverages, at the press of a button. It is recommended for a daily volume of 500 beverages and features all of WMFs industry leading technologies and more.
The WMF 8000S has been awarded the coveted iF Design Award for its innovations in product design. Whether it is a busy conference centre, an up market hotel, the QSR environment or a busy office block the WMF 8000S is the versatile high volume coffee machine for your needs.
THE 8000S FEATURES
- WMF Active Milk System – Allows you to prepare hot and cold foamed milk drinks from the single machine
- 8″ touch display for individualised menu settings, instructional cleaning animations
- Up to 4 product hoppers with a visual empty signal
- Independent brewing temperatures for each coffee variety
- New high-capacity Ditting grinders (4g/sec grind rate), which feature reduced grinding noise and are easy to adjust
- A newly designed electronic system to set milk temperature, with real time temperature modification
- Newly designed fixed spout with a manually adjusted cup tray
- Self service functions with a brandable locked menu
- Data backup and updates through a USB stick
Nominal power rating 3.4 kW Recommended Max. daily output* Up to 500 cups Max. hourly output** Up to 270 cups Coffee bean hopper(s) Up to 1800 g Choc or topping container 1200 g Mains power connection 230 V / 15amp / Single Phase Dimensions (width / height / depth) 390mm / 744mm / 598 mm Empty weight, depending on ﬁttings Approx. 76 kg Continuous sound pressure level (LpA)*** < 70 dB (A)
* Based on the relevant service concept. These average values are for your information only. – Let our trained WMF employees put together a coffee machine solution that is designed to meet your needs. ** Depending on cup size, quality settings and ﬂow. *** The A-rated sound pressure level Lpa (slow) and Lpa (impulse) at the workplace of the staff using the machine is less than 70 dB (A) in every mode. From 5° dKH (carbonate hardness), a WMF water ﬁlter must be used. All technical changes, typographical mistakes and errors reserved for the entire contents.
The WMF 8000 S is WMF’s newest premium model. The 8000 S combines great quality, innovation and unbelievably good coffee. It’s design has won the coveted iF Design Award.
The WMF 8000 S uses the revolutionary “Man Machine Interface”, which guarantees that all functions are simple to understand and use in an instant meaning that both standard coffee service and cleaning routines are easier than ever.
The WMF 8000 S serves coffee much faster than it’s counter-parts with some huge improvements in this area, which means it is a viable alternative to traditional coffee machines.
As an additional advantage the 8000 S is able to switch between fresh milk or granulated milk quickly and easily and can even be activated on a timer system.
An optional extra on the 8000 S; the bean hoppers can be fitted with red light rings which warn you that your current bean supply needs topping up. A small extra, but a nice addition should you choose it.
Auto Drip Tray
On request the WMF 8000 S can be fitted with an automatic drip tray, with cup lift automatically occuring if the tray senses an espresso cup or small glass in order for the cup to be at the most optimal height for pouring.
Tested to Perfection
WMF pride themselves on their expert level of service and the 8000 S mirrors this level of dedication perfectly. The 8000 S is thoroughly tested before leaving the site in Geislingen, Germany to be shipped to the UK.
The 8000 S is fully capable of serving into any size cup meaning it is a fully functional “coffee-to-go” system.
Thanks to it’s “Man Machine Interface”, the 8000 S is a great solution for self service area’s where the customer really does come first.
Available milk and steam systems
With the WMF Milk and Steam systems, you’ll be tailoring barista-style coffee creations to individual tastes in no time at all. On top of Easy Milk’s range of hot and cold milk coffee specialities, the Dynamic Milk System enables the fully automated preparation of hot and cold milk and milk foam beverages, as well as a large variety of milk foam consistencies.
The ideal Chilled Coffee solution, rapidly served for greater choice.
Offer your customers a wide new range of speciality recipes with or without milk or syrups, thanks to the ingenious Chilled Coffee system available with the WMF 5000 S+. It works by freshly brewing an individual cup of hot coffee then rapidly cooling it, providing a quick and smart way to prepare delicious iced coffee and other distinctive drinks. The result? Less melted ice cubes or ice cream, for a better looking, better tasting cooled beverage.
How the Chilled Coffee system works
This ingenious system lets you offer a tempting variety of chilled coffee specialities, while giving you the added advantage of energy efficiency. First, hot coffee is prepared in the brewing unit of the WMF 5000 S+. Then, before it reaches the spout, it flows through a counterflow heat exchanger*. At the same time, the cold fresh water for the next cup flows to the boiler in the opposite direction. As they pass each other in the counterflow heat exchanger, the coffee becomes cooler while the water gets warmer. So the water requires less heating in the boiler and the coffee emerges already cooled, with no additional refrigeration needed. Not only does this save energy, it also means your chilled coffee beverages look and taste superb, with more ice or ice cream remaining intact.